[Xen-devel] question about the effect of dom0's memory size on applications in domU

Hi all,
Some earlier threads in the list point out very low dom0 memory (under 64MB) might generate I/O errors with the backend of the block devices of user domains. I try to find some more related documents discussing about whether or not dom0's memory size affects the application's performance running in domU and how. I will appreciate if you can point me some other links or docs.
Thanks!
Xuehai