Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Fwd: [Xen-changelog] Fix Jerone Young's xenstat / xenstore patch:]

> As far as I know, those references to man pages are big fat lies, and it
> would be very useful if you could write some.  I think that the command
> list in xm/main.py is pretty much up to date, so that's a good starting
> point, but it's worth checking them, obviously.

*even* nicer would be to have a Python script that groks through main.py and
*generates* an up-to-date man page based on some template text, adding the
help text for the current commands.

Non-live documentation tends to get broken very quickly, so anything that can
be semi-automatically rebuilt is a definite plus.

Cheers,
Mark