Re: [Xen-devel] errors in cloning xenfs repository

> Hope we will be able to clone it in the near future - seems really
> interesting.

I'll take a look at fixing it soon.

> Is there is a chance it will be a part of 3.0 ?

No, I don't think so...  The code is mainly up there for the curious but it
won't be prime-time ready for a while.

I've got more changes in my private tree but will not be pushing those up
until I've figured out what I want my Xenstore connection protocol to look
like ;-)

Cheers,
Mark