Re: [Xen-devel] SMP guests

On 6 Nov 2005, at 08:31, Diwaker Gupta wrote:

Can somebody please confirm how Xen scheduled VCPUs of an SMP guest?
IIUC the VCPU's on different CPUs are scheduled independently. They
aren't co-scheduled. I searched through the xen-devel archives, but
couldn't come up with anything conclusive. I've looked at the code,
but not in depth so I might be wrong.

Yes, they are scheduled completely independently. No attempt is made to co-schedule.

 -- Keir