Re: [Xen-devel] clock skew

Ian Pratt wrote:
I experienced a strange clock skew in xen3 (mirrored today, only dom0 run).

This is in a domU, right?

No, this is in dom0 without guests.

xen:~# xm list
Name                              ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State  Time(s)
Domain-0                           0      245     1 r-----   328.6

See the "independent_wallclock" parameter.

If I understand the time.c, the independent_wallclock affected on guest os only? I think, this will not resolv my problem.

--
Gabor HALASZ <halasz.g@xxxxxxxxxxx>