Re: [Xen-devel] unusual domU memory performance

On 14 Nov 2005, at 04:26, Bryan D. Payne wrote:

I've been experiencing some unexpected results with regards to the memory performance of a domU virtual machine. I'm hoping that someone with a little more familiarity with Xen can shed some light on why I might be seeing this behavior. The scenario is as follows...

What CPUs are the domains running on? This is most likely an artefact of the machine architecture, and nothing to do with Xen.

 -- Keir