Re: [Xen-devel] Final pre-xenbus-change USB patch

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 11:00:21AM +0000, harry wrote:

> Here's the final snapshot before I try to update to the latest,
> Ewan-flavoured xenbus.

Speaking of which, do you need any help with this?  If you've got code that
works with the old tree, I'm happy to give you a hand moving over to the new
one.

I thought you were using your own abstraction layer anyway though, so I don't
know how much of your stuff will be broken.

Ewan.