RE: [Xen-devel] Driver Architecture Changes

Thanks!  But false alarm... when I recloned, rebuilt, rebooted and
tried again, it seems to work!  I think I had some inconsistencies
because I had some hg problems yesterday.

That said, it still might be a good idea to bring up the ia64
boxes that arrived at Cambridge last month and incorporate them
into some regression testing.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Dan