[Xen-devel] Which linux to use with Xen unstable?

Hi there!

I am wondering which linux-2.6 to use with the latest and greatest Xen
unstable. I thought the sparse trees in the nightly tarball (2.6.12.6 IIRC)
should be the most up to date version, till I discovered the linux-2.6-xen.hg
repository by chance yesterday night. That one is at version 2.6.14.x. So now
I am wondering whether to use 2.6.14 or 2.6.12. Which one is recommended?

If the linux-2.6-xen.hg is the way to go, then why is the 2.6.12 sparse tree
in xen-unstable? What about the BSDs in the xen-unstable repository? For both
free- and netBSD newer revisions exist for a couple of weeks now. Is someone
working on updates? Could that code get moved into separate repositories as
well?

Best regards,
Tobias Hunger