Re: [Xen-devel] USB virt 2.6 split driver patch series

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 10:24:11AM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
> Thanks for posting the example with explanation.
> What about this example bothers you and makes
> you think this use of brackets should not be permitted
> (if in fact this is your position)?

[ oleg's answer is pretty much what I think ]

but yeah, my main reason would be that it deepens the code nesting
unnecessarily; that's really bad that the left half (or more) of the 80
columns is blank.

you end up doing code in the [50:80] range,

like:
                                        big_name_of_function(do_something,
                                                             1 + 1542,
                                                             something_else);
instead of:

        big_name_of_function(do_something, 1 + 1542, something_else);

--
Vincent Hanquez