Heya

#Kernel

#kernel="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11.12-xenU"
kernel="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.12-xenU"

#System
memory=392
name="RHEL4"
nics=0
#disk=['phy:/dev/VGVMSXEN/lvol0,hda1, w']
#disk=['148.191.190.7:/xen,hda1,w']
#disk=['phy:/xen,hda1, w']
#root="/dev/hda1"

#runlevel
extra="3"

#nfs
root="/dev/nfs"
nfs_server='148.191.190.7'
nfs_root='/xen'

This is my config file.
When I replace nics=0 with nics=1 i get the following error:

Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Backend device not found

I need nics=1 because i need to connect to my nfs server where my domU is located.

With nics=0 it won't also work beacuase "no eth0 could be found"

Thomas Diederich

*  Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
*  A Informationsverarbeitung / Diplomant Systemtechnik
*

*  Mail: diederit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*  Phone: +49 (0)6132/77-98151