Re: [Xen-devel] USB virt 2.6 split driver patch series

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 17:44 +0200, Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
> The thing is, the more readable the coding style, the more meaningful
> comments you'll get. I believe readable in this context is the Linux
> kernel coding style. Case in point - all of the comments so far have
> been about the coding style. Please fix it as soon as possible and
> repost so that we could move on to more substantial issues without
> getting hung up on the awkward (from a Linux kernel POV!) coding
> style.

I have now posted REVISION 2 of the first 13 of of the 17 patches which
includes all of the xenidc code.  I have made a best effort attempt at
getting the coding style into line with what I understand to be
acceptable.  As this is my first ever attempt at writing in the Linux
style I expect there are still issues.  I am aware that there are a
couple of places where the code exceeds 80 columns.  I intend to
abbreviate a few function names to fix this.  I'm expecting to have to
do another pass over these patches so further feedback on style is
welcome but hopefully the code is now good enough that it will be
possible to review the content and provide some feedback on that as
well.

I'll follow up with revision 2 of the remaining 4 patches (containing
the actual USB driver) as I reformet them over the next few days.

Harry.