[Xen-devel] State of Xen and bonding

Hello,

I'm trying to setup Xen on a machine with 2 physical network devices using
linux bonding without success. I haven't received any answer on my question
on xen-users, the only discussion on this seems to be at

   http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-10/msg01174.html

Could someone shed some light on state/ plans regarding Xen and bonding?

Regards -- Peter

--
Peter.Weiss@xxxxxxxxx                         ConSol* Software GmbH
Phone  +49 89 45841-100                       Consulting & Solutions