RE: [Xen-devel] domU won't recognise my block devices

> > No initrd. AoE is only used by dom0. Boot messages follow:
>
> It works for me... Are you sure you haven't borked your config?

Ian, are you testing on Opterons in 64-bit mode or some other
hardware?  One of the common themes in these bug reports (see
also bugzilla #392) is 64-bit Opterons.  64-bit Intel Xeon
does not seem to be affected in the same way.

-Mark Langsdorf
AMD, Inc.