[Xen-devel] No PTYs with linux-2.6-xen.hg

Hi there,

I've got Xen running with 2.6.14 using the linux-2.6-xen.hg code. Things
work fine, but I can't get any terminals running on domu machines
because there are no PTYs available.

In make xconfig, most of the stuff from Devices get's lost when you
choose the Xen subarchitecture, including Character Devices and the
like, which I'd expect to be essential even on a Xen VM. Is this the
proper behaviour? Am I missing something in my set up?

I've noticed that the xen-unstable.hg code still uses 2.6.12 too, where
I'd expect it to download 2.6.14.

I'm running Debian unstable i386 on an AMD64 box.

Thanks in advance,
Paul