Re: [Xen-devel] Hotplug scripts not working... xen/ia64 domU stopped working

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 01:54:05PM -0800, Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort
Collins) wrote:

> > The xend.log and /etc/xen/xmdefconfig are the same as the last.
> > I'm building 8048 now (takes about an hour).
>
> Confirmed that cset 8048 works, so the problem starts between
> cset 8049 and 8054.

Well it can only be 8049 then.  I'd back that out for now until we figure out
what the problem is.  That cset is flawed anyway -- there's new changes in that
area on the way -- but all the problems that we've seen before should still
be logging things.  We'll revisit this one when those new changes come in.

Ewan.