[Xen-devel] Dirtied pages in Xen's shadow page tables

Hi All,
    I am trying to come up with a matrix that gives the information about the Xen's pages that are frequently dirtied. For this, I am going to use the shadow page tables. In [unstable]/arch/x86/mm.c, it is mentioned that these is a reference counting of pages and each page has two refcounts: tot_count and type_count(line No. 29 to 45).
    But I didnt found these two refcounts being used anywhere else in the code. Can anybody please tell me where I can find this information or guide me in appropriate direction.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. It will be a great help to me,

Neeta.