RE: [Xen-devel] Hotplug scripts not working... xen/ia64 domU stoppedworking

  • From: "Dave Thompson \(davetho\)" <davetho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:59:58 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:03:50 +0000

I believe I am hitting this same problem.  I am running the latest from
xen-3.0-testing.hg and get the same "Hotplug scripts not working"
message when I attempt to start a linux domU guest domain.  I've
attached some info in hopes that this might help in solving the problem.
If there is anything else I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave Thompson