Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 documentation changes

> Checking the changelog today for xen-unstable.hg, I find that some of
> the work that IBM has contributed to the Users' Manual and Interface
> Manual has been discarded.

Which work are you referring to?

> Would someone from Xen please be kind enough to explain why this
> happened?

Prior to the release we tidied up the documentation to make it at
least consistent/correct (as far as possible). It may be that this
involved removing some of your text - but cannot say as I'm not
aware what your text was (see above).

> What is the status of the patch that I submitted on Monday?

The patch you submitted on Monday was against an older version of
the tree and has not yet been applied.

cheers,

S.