[Xen-devel] xen3 not booting on hp/compaq proliant

I've got a machine(remote, but with an ilo, so I have remote console/serial)
that doesn't boot with xen3.  Here's the boot matrix:

+---------+---------------+-------+
| Xen     | linux         | boots |
| 2.0.6   | 2.6.11.9      | yes   |
|         | 2.6.12.2      | yes   |
|         | 2.6.12.6      | yes   |
| 3.0.0   | 2.6.12.6      | no    |

So, xen3 is causing the system to lockup during boot.  Here's the boot log:

Attached are the xen3+2.6.12.6 and plain 2.6.12.6 boot logs and configs.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong?  Xen is compiled with the
defaults; I've tried acpi=ht and acpi=off, with no success.