[Xen-devel] Testing Xen -> Unexpected error

Hi,

We are doing some tests about virtual machines.  And, offcourse, we are testing Xen to.

We've installed a SuSE10 (which installs Xen by default) and try to run a virutual machine.
But, we get this error message when we try to start it (see attachment)

Is this a stable version? The one that comes with SuSE 10.0?
Did we do something wrong?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Tom Haerens