Re: [Xen-devel] Xend vnet support to be removed

Ewan Mellor wrote:
Unless someone speaks up, Xend vnet support will be removed.  It is broken,
unused, and unloved (as far as I know).  This is the xm vnet-list,
vnet-create, and vnet-delete commands, as well as all the Xend support behind
that (XendVnet.py, SrvVnetDir.py, plus plumbing in xm/main.py and
XendClient.py).

Cheers,

Ewan.

As the developer of the vnet count I'm speaking up for this code.
As far as I am aware it is neither broken nor unused, and I
have recently submitted patches to this list updating the code.
The code is in active development and I will be continuing to maintain it.
So please don't remove it.

Mike