Re: [Xen-devel] latest USB code including Xenidc documentation

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 04:51:07PM +0000, Harry Butterworth wrote:

> Here again is the latest USB code split into the xenidc patch for
> interdomain communication and the usb patch which depends on it.

Hi Harry,

Would it be possible to split this up into small incremental changes,
each of which could be reviewed and discussed independently? I've
tried to review both the XenIDC and the USB code, but my brain kept
returning -E2BIG. Splitting it on a per file basis doesn't help
either, because reviewing one requires reading all of the rest.

There's no arguing that splitting such a large piece of code into
small *incremental* changes is a pain; but I think it's the only
realistic way to get review and acceptance, and I'd love to have USB
support in Xen. The process of splitting it up and making sure the
system keeps working also tends to substantially improve the code
quality.

Cheers,
Muli
--