[Xen-devel] Re: domU reading its own xenstore home directory from userspace

Ewan Mellor wrote:
> /local/domain/<domid>/vm       Path to this domain's VM store entries
>                      /...      other domain-specific details

One question: Can a domain retrieve its own domid?

Let's say I have /tool/foo/<domid>/key, and I set permissions such that
each domU has appropriate access to its own /tool/foo/<domid>/key. Does
a tool running within the DomU need to iterate through all the
/tool/foo/*/key options until it finds one it has access to, or is there
a better way to determine one's own domid?