Re: [Xen-devel] linux-2.6-xen.hg: Selecting "Xen-compatible" subarchitecture makes most of the drivers unselectable

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 06:36:35PM +0100, Vincent Hanquez wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 06:49:59PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> > What's the correct way to solve this problem? When you select
> > "Xen-compatible" subarchitecture most of the drivers
> > (network,scsi,etc) disappear from the menuconfig..
>
> make sure you have "Privileged Guest (domain 0)" set in Xen submenu.

Ah, stupid me. I automatically thought this was related to that devpts/domU
problem.

Maybe XEN-submenu should be among the first menus so you don't miss it by
accident? :)

> > Currently linux-2.6-xen.hg repository is unusable (as is).. for dom0 and
> > domU also.
>
> Works for me.

Yes, seems to work now.

Thanks!