Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:14:21 +0000
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] EXPORT_SYMBOL for get_vm_area ...
To: Himanshu Raj <rhim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 16 Jan 2006, at 05:34, Himanshu Raj wrote:

Hi Folks,

To build drivers externally using linux-2.6-xen-sparse/drivers/xen/util.c, I need the symbols get_vm_area and remove_vm_area exported (they were exported
previously - not any more in the latest version).

Am I missing something here?

Do you mean alloc_vm_area and free_vm_area? get/remove_vm_area shouldn't be getting directly referenced from our driver modules.

 -- Keir