Re: [Xen-devel] BUG grant_table.c line 939

On 25 Jan 2006, at 21:07, King, Steven R wrote:

So, why does Xen call domain_destroy() on domA?  I but a BUG_ON(1) in
domain_destroy(), and lo, the console produced the output below.  My
guess is that domA is destroyed via some callback waiting for its
zombified mapping to be released.

Ah, I think I see the problem. Can you please try switching the order of the calls to domain_relinquish_resources() and gnttab_release_mappings() in common/domain.c:domain_kill()? i.e., the new order should be:
    gnttab_release_mappings(d);
    domain_relinquish_resources(d);

I think that should fix the crash.

 -- Keir