[Xen-devel] Re: Kernel with very low memory requirement (~12MB) for domU

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Rickard Borgmäster <doktorn@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:03:36 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:14:34 +0000

Molle Bestefich wrote:

Any chance you could make your work so far available?

I'd be interested in, well, just playing with it :-).

But it might even help you reach your goal if some of the devs can
actually download it and see for themselves what's using up memory.

That could be arranged. I'll have to talk to our project supervisor for access to the webspace. In fact, the "old" solution is already up at:
http://www.isk.kth.se/proj/crab/

That solution is made with UML, and our task is to replace it with Xen for better performance and isolation. Once our project is done, we will publish it on some website. But I guess it shouldn't be impossible to post some kind of preview aswell. If it helps anyone to help us that's a good idea.

Best regards
Rickard Borgmäster