[Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] cset 8690 blk driver regression

These were two separate bugs.  Backing out
(or otherwise rewriting) that patch is still
necessary for domU to boot on ia64.

A gnttab_shared_gpfn macro sounds good to me!
(assuming defined to the pre-patch lines for
ia64 and the post-patch lines for x86?)

Thanks,
Dan