Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] Fix VCPU locking in sched_adjdom for multi-VCPU guests

On 31 Jan 2006, at 22:42, Matt Ayres wrote:

<puts on dunce hat>

I've created a comment with the BUG. I remember I was going to have xen-bugtool include /var/log/messages, but later decided I didn't want so many system details put out in public.

How tight on memory are you running the system? The BUG is probably happening because the guest is failing to allocate a page of memory below 4GB. Since Xen tries to give out memory below 4GB last, that probably means there is very little available memory.

Obviously we need a better fallback strategy than BUG(). :-)

 -- Keir