RE: [Xen-devel] x86_64 eth0 e1000_clean_tx_irq tx hang

> Ah, finally people experiencing same bug as me!
>
> It is much much worse for me, as soon as I ping from domU
> network goes down, started with the subarch change.

For this bug it might actually be helpful to start collecting
information about the hardware it's observed on.

For us, the bug is hard to repro, despite us having tried on several
different machines (2 and 4 way SMP, Opteron and Xeon, tg3 and e1000
NICs).

If the bug is easier to trigger for you, please post a summary of the
hardware and anything unusual about your config (i.e. not default
bridged).

Thanks,
Ian