Re: [Xen-devel] Using non-hvm domU networking takes down dom0 external networking

> 3. Have domU attempt to ping google, immediatly dom0's ping to google dies and
> nothing short of reboot seems to be able to get it back.

I was unable to reproduce your results on a Pentium D dual-core box
running xen-unstable near the tip.

You might ensure that IP forwarding is enabled (on dom0) with:

# echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

The behavior of my networking was a bit quirky until I remembered to
do this.

Cheers,

-- Travis