Re: [Xen-devel] X86_64 "assert" when booting 64-bit image.

On 9 Feb 2006, at 17:16, Petersson, Mats wrote:

No, please try removing the if statement *as well*. That
whole conditional return of 0 should go away -- the only
return statement in that function should be the one on the
final final of the function. Let me know how that works out.

So this is an updated patch...

I can't tell any difference - but then I'm not sure what type of cases
it's trying to catch... ;-)

Yes, that's the patch I wanted. You tested it and it works?

 -- Keir