Re: [Xen-devel] [BUNDLE] Testing a simpler inter-domain transport

King, Steven R wrote:

Shared page LAN is much less secure than a real LAN.  Any domain
attached to the shared page, i.e. in the LAN, can modify any frame "in
flight" on the page.  Recipients have no confidence that the received
frame is actually what the sender sent.

yes, this discussion came up some time ago (I noticed it when i was doing the Plan 9 port) and I think the conclusion was "yep, it's an issue". I am not sure where it all went -- I have not yet started the xen 3.0 port for plan 9.

ron