Re: [Xen-devel] Mini-os on x86_64 Xen

On 16 Feb 2006, at 21:35, Puthiyaparambil, Aravindh wrote:

Yes, the event handling code is missing. I am also seeing that page
tables are not being built for x86_64.

This takes me to a few questions about hypercalls. The i386 hypercalls
in minios seem to be working. But they are not using the hypercall_page
as in xenlinux. So when I am updating the hypercalls for x86_64 in
minios should I look into implementing a hypercall_page or should I just
use syscalls?

You should probably just use the hypercall.h files from Linux. There's one for i386 and a separate one for x86_64. That, plus some magic in head.S to declare the hypercall page, and you should be set.

 -- Keir