Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on Ubuntu Dapper

I also had problems starting xend when running unstable on ubuntu dapper, 'xend
start' would return to console, but 'xm' commands would say xend not running and
ps aux|grep xend would show a few python processes.

Any ideas? Ways to debug xend so I can see where its hanging if its hanging
somewhere?

Adam Wendt
IPCoast, Inc.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:10 , Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx> sent: