Re: [Xen-devel] Problem with Dom0 ( SuSE )

When Dom0 freeze, after reboot it, I found this in messages log:

Feb 27 11:36:59 dbaxixen kernel: megaraid: aborting-912059 cmd=28 <c=2 t=1
l=0>
Feb 27 11:36:59 dbaxixen kernel: megaraid abort: scsi cmd:912059, do now own

I search in google, but I can't found a problem with this module for Xen.

The server is a DELL PowerEdge 2850, with an LSI Logic MegaRAID, I don't
know what only fail if I use disk access trough an ssh connection. If
someone have an idea, I appreciate that. Thanks.