Re: [Xen-users] Xen 2.0.7 Build failure

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 01:25:13PM +0530, Subhabrata Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Seems like you have some stack protection applied to GCC, but it needs
> > some additional symbols from some library to work.
>
> Is there a way to find out what libraries would be required? I have
> everything installed as stated with the -l flags.
>
> >  - or disable the protection
> How do I do this?

That probably depends on the stack smashing protection you have
installed over GCC and on your package management software. I have
little knowledge in those things.

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany <marcin@xxxxxxxxxx>              http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216

"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
                                                              -- Unknown