[Xen-devel] chmod'ing XmTestReport/* at compile time

Hi,

I noticed that when running xm-test during development, a bunch of files under revision control get touched during building making hg ci a bit awkward since it picks up these changes. I talked to Dan Smith about it and he said it was because the hg on xenbits would occasionally lose +x permissions.

Is this still the case? If so, what version of hg is this? If this is happening, I'd like to try and reproduce it so it can be submitted to mercurial as a bug (if it already hasn't).

Thanks!

Regards,

Anthony Liguori