[Xen-devel] Re: Status of work on virtual frame buffer for para-virt guests

Bruce Rogers wrote:
Anthony,

I see that in mid January you put forth some work you had done on a
virtual frame buffer/keyboard support for para-virt guests for comment.
Yup.
I haven't heard anything since on this work.  Are you still developing
this functionality?
Yeah, it's been on the back burner while I've been getting the XML-RPC stuff ready.
  If so what updates can you provide and target date
for inclusion in unstable?
Ian had some requests before inclusion (finding a sane way to handle copy events is the big one).
Is anyone else working on this type of functionality?
Not currently, although you're welcome to help out :-) I have a bundle available with the latest code.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/VirtualFramebuffer

Regards,

Anthony Liguori
- Bruce Rogers