[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] A few changes to the new 'guest handle' interface:

On Thursday 02 March 2006 09:00, Xen patchbot -unstable wrote:
> -long subarch_memory_op(int op, GUEST_HANDLE(void) arg)
> +long subarch_memory_op(int op, guest_handle(void) arg)

I don't like this. I think standard C convention is to name macros in all
capital letters. Now it looks like "guest_handle" is a function call, which
of course doesn't make any sense here...

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center