[Xen-devel] capturing a dom0 corefile

I was trying to look at how a corefile for dom0 could be captured by the
hypervisor when the dom0 kernel on linux panics.

Is it difficult to start another dom0 kernel, which in turn would run the
userspace tools to collect the memory contents of the original dom0
kernel?  Or even better, can I start a backup dom0 by loading and pausing
it and upon the first dom0 panicing, unpause the backup?

I know lots of people have talked about dom0 failovers and how
straightforward they should be.  But before I started hacking away, I
wanted to understand the right direction.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

Cheers,
Don