Re: [Xen-devel] (XEN) APIC error on CPU0: 04(40)

Anyone who is seeing this, please try adding the following line to the
end of function smp_error_interrupt() in xen/arch/x86/apic.c:
    show_registers(regs);

This will get a backtrace and let us see what code path is causing this
APIC error.

If we can start to narrow down the cause I can provide more tracing
and debug code to add as necessary.

 -- Keir