Re: [Xen-devel] applying bug fixes

Ewan Mellor wrote:
3.0.2 will be about a week (we tagged 3.0.2-rc last Friday).

I noticed that 3.0.2-rc was tagged on Friday. Can you explain the significance of that? Is that particular changeset going to become 3.0.2? Are you just doing extended testing on it or are you just going to tag a new changeset in a week as 3.0.2?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Ewan.