Re: [Xen-devel] Patch question (Hyper-Threading support)

        Hi Keir,

        Thanks for the answer.

        Possibly I used an out of date Xen-3.0.testing source code.

        What I meant by HT support was the construction of sibling maps by the
Guest OS smp-kernel using information about the core ids from the VCPU.

        More precisely, I've found the following comment in the file:

        ./linux-2.6-xen-sparse/arch/xen/kernel/smpboot.c

         /* Currently, Xen gives no dynamic NUMA/HT info. */

        Thus, I modified this file and a couple of other to allow the guest os
kernel to build the siblings map properly.

        Regards,
        Eli