[Xen-devel] Live Migration of Linux Desktop

I succeeded to do live migration of Linux desktop just now. It is just
done with # xm migrate without any hack. It was easy but interesting
trial.
Are there somebody who have done same stuff? Or anybody has interest
about this issue?

Well, what I am thinking now is, what is the purpose of this. It is
interesting to do, and would have many feture usage, but has no actual
merit for now. I mean, it is even possible that I transfer my current
desktop to the cambridge Univ in live, but any merit there? I am afraid
that it would be just a geek toy currently. Tell me your ideas of usage.

      --- Okajima, Jun. Tokyo, Japan.