RE: [Xen-devel] status of para-virt. localtime patch

  • To: "Bruce Rogers" <BROGERS@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:03:14 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:03:56 -0700

> I was wondering what the status was of my patch enabling
> localtime time basis support for para-virt. guests which I
> submitted on 3/31/06.  I haven't seen much commentary on it,
> and it hasn't yet appeared in unstable tree.

As I recall, it arrived after the 3.0.2 freeze, so should probably be
reposted later this week after the 3.0.2 release.

Also, patches like this should also really include an update to the
documentation.

Having another optional config file parameter to enable the domain's
time offset to be set in seconds might be useful too e.g. to enable
someone to run a domain with time set in to the future.

Ian