Re: [Xen-devel] "xm top" broke in 3.0-testing

Ian Pratt wrote:
Works for me.
Are you sure you've updated all the binaries in your install?
Ian

I did a make dist and then from dist ran "./install.sh". When xm top didn't work I did try removing /usr/lib/python/xen and re-running install.sh. This was upgrading from 3.0-testing changeset from March 12th so it's not like I'm upgrading from 3.0.0 or 2.0.x.

I'll accept that it is probably a binary difference, but did paths change or something? install.sh should overwrite all the binaries...

Thanks,
Matt