[Xen-devel] Status of 3.0.2?

Hi Ian,

I'm fine with a release date of "when it's ready" but I'm a bit confused with the status of 3.0.2. Has it been released already? There are tarballs labeled 3.0.2 on the Cambridge site and there was a 3_0_2_release tag applied a bit ago. There's also a fair bit of churn in both trees that seems to suggest we may be passed the 3.0.2 freeze.

I'd greatly appreciate if you could clarify where we're at in the release process.

Thanks!

Anthony Liguori