Re: [Xen-devel] copy_to_user in another domain?

On 20 Apr 2006, at 14:11, Bryan D. Payne wrote:

I've got the following scenario... I'm handling a hypercall from domain A and would like to copy some data from the hypervisor to domain B. From what I can tell, it looks like the copy_to_user function (and all of its related functions) will only copy data back into domain A for me. I've been combing the hypervisor code and can't seem to find a good way to copy the data into domain B. Is there a built-in function for this? Or would I need to do something more like delay the copy until domain B is scheduled or ??

What address do you have in B? Virtual, machine, pseudo-physical?

 -- Keir